6/5/11

Hillary & Gordon | Springwood Ranch (Party Barn)

Yay, finally a wedding day without rain! Hillary & Gordon got married at the Springwood Ranch in Thorp, WA. It turned out to be a beautiful sunny day and while it was a little hot there was a nice cool breeze. We started off the picture time with the first look. It was such a sweet moment the first time Gordon saw his bride. I'm glad I was there to capture it so they can remember it forever. I would definitely recommend doing pictures before the wedding ceremony & staging a "first look" before starting. Nothing can replace the emotions & excitement of being able to be so close & personal.
Gordon & Hillary are so in love that it made the photos super easy! I didn't really need to give them a whole lot of ideas for poses because they were having such a great time together. It was relaxing to just follow them & capture their bliss.
Their ceremony was by far the shortest one I've been to in a while. I barely had time to run to the back to get a couple shots before it was over. (Don't worry, I didn't miss a thing:)
Overall the wedding day really went off without a hitch & was just perfect for them.

Here's a sneak peek of some of my favorites. Enjoy & the rest will come soon!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

You can also visit my Facebook Page to see more photos:)

No comments:

Post a Comment