1/10/11

Vendor Highlight | Shirley's Cakes | #11

Q: Tell me a little about yourself & company?
A: This is my 14th wedding season. It started out as a hobby and then I decided to turn it into a business.

Q: How long have you been making wedding cakes & how did you get started?
A: I got started when the kids were little. I loved making their birthday cakes. When they were older my daughter came home one day and told me she had volunteered me to make her friends wedding cake. Things took off from there and I decided I didn't want to work for anyone else so I started my own business.

Q: What gives you ideas and inspires you?
A: Brides! They are the most creative and original. They bring their ideas in and I use them to create really beautiful & imaginative cakes.

Q: What is the most popular flavor?
A: Traditional white cake with raspberry swirl & cream cheese filling.

Q: What is one thing you would like brides would know about working with you?
A: Even though it might seem expensive they are getting an exceptional product at a very reasonable price.

Q: Is there anything else you would like people to know about you company?
A: My business won the Knot.com's 2010 best of weddings award.

Q: How do future brides get a hold of you?
A: Call: 509-966-4082
Central Washington Bridal Show: I feed about 1500 people at the show, so be sure to stop by and try some samples.

Photobucket

Visit other bloggers who are doing the 100 blog challenge:

No comments:

Post a Comment